Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In the meantime...



Dodd and I were pretty much pits deep in filming this past week so, while he's promised to swing by DISGRACED to talk about our web series, I'm letting him not have to look at me for a couple of days.

So, in the meantime, I wanted to toss this out: I've been working on a few redesigns for the Disgraced Productions website and I was really excited to be able to get some new original artwork for the main page.

Check it out.

This is called Disgraced by Scott Henkle, an artist whose work I really admire. I was lucky enough to get Scott to agree to do with a section of one of my plays (in this case ... and we all wore leather pants) what he normally does blending his own writing with drawn images.

For us, Scott made a very cool mixture of images from different Disgraced Productions shows, like Sam Shepard's Cowboy Mouth and my Butterfield Tones and ... and we all wore leather pants. I think it's damn wild...

Check out more of Scott's work at www.scotthenkle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment