Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Like a Twister I was born ... to write a blog?

And I made up my mind/
I ain't wasting no more time/
'Cause here I go again.../

Welcome to DISGRACED, the blog of Disgraced Productions and Robert Attenweiler. At DP, we've spent the better part of this year developing projects that live in media besides theater. Our future plans still largely involve theater ... but I thought it would be a worthy venture to throw my stuff at a couple of different walls and see if it sticks.

So, in the next few weeks, you'll be hearing all about DISGRACED COMICS release of its first title, THE ADVENTURES OF MAX QUATERHORSE and DISGRACED TV's release of its original web series, APT1B. And I'll be using the DISGRACED blog to round out that content with opinions, interviews, insights and, sometimes, just words, words, words...

Thanks for checking out DISGRACED.

No comments:

Post a Comment